You have the most beautiful smile, the most beautiful voice, when I hear you singin I feel better, you are the best person I've ever seen. Joseph Adam Jonas, untill now I can't believe that I was on Apoteose watching you, like in front of my eyes .. Joe like you are called, you make a million fans like you, but I don't think anyone likes you like I do. You are like a fairytale, you are from another world, Joe someday I'll met you, and I'll say all this words that I can't say today. I can't wait to see you here in BRAZIL again, you'll return and I'll be there again, crying, screaming and taking so much pictures, I've been always in love with you, that is hard to believe that you and your Brothers, are away from all of us who likes you. Dj Danger, the most cute baby, you are fantastatic, and I don't care if you'll take longer to come back, but you'll. I love you so much, my little baby ♥

0 comentários:
Postar um comentário