I lost the time, for almost evrything I'm losing my mind because of everything, it's all hurting myself inside. I feel like I'll fall any time, or any minute and I'll not survive. I don't know what it is, but I don't even wanna know, when you are a child, you smile so many times but you remember everything ? Why our head must be like paranoid, like we don't know what we lived some years ago, I can't believe that we are losing our mind. Consider me destroyed baby, but I have hope that someday I'll descover whom I am, and someday I'll tell you, or if you are to much interested about it, know me '-' and tell me who I am, and please informe who you are . Thanks :*

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

A kid of the future.

A kid of the future.
We are the kids of the future

O que tá achando do Blog ?

Recomendo

  • Amor além da Vida - Filme
  • Austrália - Filme
  • CQC - Programa Humorístico da Band
  • Friends - Seriado da Warner Bros.
  • Gossip Girl - Livros
  • Harry Potter e as Relíquias da Morte - Livro
  • Harry Potter e o Prisioneiro de Askaban - Livro (EN)
  • Here we go Again - Demi Lovato
  • Lines , vines and Trying Times - JB
  • Perfume - Filme